The IESCT has a sound experience in advising and consulting different agencies, both public and private as well as from the third sector, at national and regional level.
The priority is to assist R&D institutions and government agencies by expanding strategic design and implementation capabilities for Science and Technology (S&T) policies. The IESCT develops advisory, consulting, technical assistance and capacity building activities at regional, national, provincial, and municipal levels, as well as on public R&D units.
The analysis of the dynamics of production and use of scientific and technological knowledge is an essential task for the generation of inputs to optimize Science, Technology, Innovation and Development policies, and the strategies of local R&D institutions. The dissemination of generated knowledge about the relationship “Science – Technology – Society” is a key task to democratize the access to S&T decision-making processes.
Among the most prominent consulting activities are:
- Project Formulation “Right of access to basic goods: Water for Development” (DAPED) under National Sectoral Funds (FONARSEC-ANPCYT).
- Advisory for the Program Council for Actors’ Social Demand (PROCODAS-MINCyT) and MINCyT Policy Secretariat in the preparation of proposals for social development for strategic sectors. Participation in the Social Development Panel of the National Science, Technology and Innovation Plan 2012-2015.
- Advisory for the National Institute of Agricultural Technology (INTA) to create the Strategic Area “Territorial Innovation for Development”.
- Project Management: Indicators and Implementation of Housing Information in Argentina (IAIVA), agreement with the Housing and Urban Development's Office.
- Coordination of the impact assessment project of FONCyT promotional S&T tools (work commissioned by the Interamerican Development Bank) – Scientific and Technological Promotion Office (SECyT).
- Direction of the Survey on Higher Education in Argentina (Delphi), funded by the Argentinean Ministry of Education and Science.
- Consulting for the Integrated Science and Technology Information System, Science, Technology and Productive Innovation Office (SECYT).
Tel: +54 (11) 4365-7100 Ext.: 5851
Roque Sáenz Peña 352
Bernal - B1876BXD – Buenos Aires